At Boone Hall Farms, produce is what we hang our hat on when we say “It’s Local.” Our produce is our pride and joy and It doesn’t get any more LOCAL than when fresh hand picked fruits and vegetables in season come from our farm across the street, not across the country.
Additionally, to fill out the variety of the types of produce needed to meet customer needs year round, we also make every effort to purchase produce from local farmers and other agricultural partners nearby in order to provide some of the freshest, healthiest produce available in the Lowcountry.
FRESH PRODUCE NOW AVAILABLE
- Pre-picked BHF Tomatoes – $1.69 lb.
- Watermelon Outlet Seeded – $5.50 each
Seeded – $5.50 each
Seedless $4.50 each
Personal $3.50 each or 2 for $6.00
- Sweet White Corn – 13 ears – $5.00
- Squash/Zucchini $1.49 lb.
- Eggplant 3 for $1.25
- MacsPride Peaches $2.29 lb.
- BHF cantaloupes $2.99 each or 2 for $5.00.
PLEASE CALL OUR PRODUCE INFORMATION LINE AT 843-856-5366 FOR DAILY PRODUCE AND U-PICK UPDATES.